About the author:
Ifeoluwa Esther Akinwale, born October 12, 1995 a young lady in her early 20’s is an undergraduate of management and accounting at ladoke akintola University of technology, ogbomosho, Nigeria. This is the first of her many books.
About the book:
This is a problem-solving book that proffers some solutions as to why success seems distant to some individuals. It also addresses certain and sure approaches to attaining success in life. It contains irrefutable facts that will help to:
1. Uncover buried treasures within you
2. Enlighten you about the distinctive concepts of failure and success
3. Ease burdens and risks of failure through the understanding of basic requirements of success
4. Propel the less-determined minds towards success
5. Stir up keen interests towards learning in young ones.
6. Prepare the minds of the youths for the great responsibilities lying ahead
7. Discover keys to excellence.
It is applicable and suitable for all ages.
Contact: 09026839879 and 08179653382
Address: 7, new dawn street alabakan sanyo ibadan.
Email: ifeoluwa_estherr@ yahoo.com